The company provides free cell phone service with data, minutes and unlimited text messages; tens of millions of low-income Americans It is known for its excellent customer service and versatile wireless solutions, and they offer, look for personnel who offer and maintain the same service and prestige as the characterize them.
Role Description (Job Purpose)
The customer service representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. As a customer service representative, you will be part of the front line of support for clients and customers to help ensure that customers are satisfied with the products, services, and features provided by the company. Your role consists of making sure a resolution is found within your scope of support to ensure compliance with the company's services.
Scope of Support:
- Customer service
- Technical assistance
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide and ensure customer service and for an array of versatile and affordable wireless solutions the company offers.
- Offer and maintain that same service and prestige that characterizes the company by building rapport and empathizing with its customers.
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems.
- Resolve a problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up.
What we offer? Work Conditions
- Permanent contract
- Free transportation within the city skirts
- Discount programs for all our Allies
- Hiring Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Growth & Promotion opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free health care on site
- Free mental health care
Qualifications and Requirements:
- New ID
- 18+ years old
- 75% english required
- Background and/or drug test may be required
- No experience required
- Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Committed & responsible
- Assertive Comunications