We are looking for ground support customer service representatives to assist customers through an online travel agency that will help them find discounted rates for travel-related purchases such as airline tickets and hotel stays. The company facilitates the provision of travel services from its suppliers to its clients.
Role Description (Job Purpose):
As a ground support representative, you will develop skills that will allow you to help our customers solve their requests and any kind of issue they encountered in their process of any type of bookings including hotel reservations, flight reservations and car rentals. You will be in charge of providing the best customer service within the online boking industry aligned with company requirements.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- As a main skill, you will need to be able to maintain an efficient communication while listening and understanding customers to provide support accordingly.
- Decision making while providing accurate information to solve the customers situations.
- Manage with empathy and patience every customer you assist.
- Resolve a problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up.
What We Offer? Work Conditions
- Free transportation within the city skirts for PM schedules
- Hiring Bonus
- Discount programs for all our Allies
- Referral Bonus
- Productivity Bonuses
- Growth & Promotion opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free health care on site
- Free mental health care
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent
- 18+ years old
- Strong written/verbal communication experience
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Basic computer skills
- 80 % English proficiency
- 6 months of experience (not required)
- Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Committed & responsible
- Assertive communication