As a medical interpreter, you will be able to provide accurate interpretation and translation of critical medical information in direct service to physicians and/or other healthcare providers caring for patients who cannot speak or understand English, when specifically required by the provider.
Role Description (Job Purpose)
• The medical interpreter helps ensure that communication is clear and effective between the patient and the health care provider, eliminating misunderstandings and potential miscommunications.
• The medical interpreter must maintain the confidentiality of medical information and must not share the patient's personal or medical information with anyone else.
• 90% English proficiency
• Have knowledge of medical terminology and procedures
• Ability to interpret critical medical information accurately and precisely from English into the patient's native language.
• Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
• Previous experience as an Interpreter.
What we offer? Work Conditions
- Permanent contract
- Bi weekly payments
- Discount programs for all our Allies
- Growth & Promotion opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free mental health care