We are looking for outbound sales representatives to bring support to one of the United States' largest video, high-speed Internet, cable and phone providers to residential customers. The company brings together the best in media and technology, the company drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences.
Role Description (Job Purpose)
The outbound sales representative focuses on securing sales by reaching out to existing clients through cold calling to uncover the customer’s needs. The representative will guide the customers through an array of goods & services obtainable to the customer and provide them with the opportunity to take better advantage of the provided services.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as the point of contact for customers in the assigned area, manage contracts for accounts and provide client services support
- Troubleshoot and/or resolve customer concerns, enhance and support the customer experience.
- May add new residential customer internet, video and voice services while generating new subscribers
- Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice.
- Utilizes retention techniques to proactively retain existing customers from downgrading or canceling service.
- Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits of the company. Reviews company bills with residents as needed and is proficient in company billing procedures.
- Listen and guide the conversation to proactively solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
What we offer? Working Conditions
- Permanent contract
- Free transportation within the city skirts
- Discount programs for all our Allies
- Hiring Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Growth & Promotion opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free health care on site
- Free mental health care
Qualifications - Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 months of verifiable sales experience
- 18+ years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Competency in Microsoft applications
- 90 % English proficiency
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail.
- Committed & responsible.
- Negotiation Skills
- Assertive communication
- Ability to work under pressure