A Talent Acquisition Supervisor holds the pivotal responsibility of overseeing the recruitment and hiring procedures for call center positions. Their primary duties encompass providing vital support and streamlining various facets of the recruitment and selection process.
This role demands a diverse skill set, including robust administrative, organizational, and analytical capabilities, effective communication skills, adept coordination, and management of work teams, as well as proficiency in recruitment strategies. Furthermore, a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment process and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment are essential attributes for success in this role.
- Supervise, mentor, and provide guidance to a team of Talent Acquisition.
- Set clear performance expectations, monitor progress, and conduct regular performance evaluations.
- Foster a collaborative and results-oriented team culture.
- Develop and execute high-volume recruitment strategies to meet staffing goals.
- Continuously optimize the recruitment process to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, legal requirements, and best practices in candidate assessment.
- Monitor and report on recruitment metrics, including time-to-fill and quality of hire.
- Use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and drive improvements.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment records and documentation.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and department heads to understand staffing needs and priorities.
- Provide regular updates on recruitment progress and strategies.
Thank you for considering Allied Global for your career opportunity. We appreciate your interest in the Talent Acquisition Supervisor role within our Talent Acquisition department. To ensure a successful application process, please review the following job requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in high volume recruitment
- Proven track record of successfully managing a team of recruiters
- Strong knowledge of recruitment strategies and best practices
- Experience in sourcing and attracting top talent through various channels
- Excellent communication (English Proficiency Level C1)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems and other recruitment tools
- Ability to analyze recruitment metrics and make data-driven decisions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment