This is a United States satellite radio company, broadcasts more than 135 satellite radio channels of commercial-free music and premier programming of sports, news, opinion, entertainment, traffic, and weather and data services.
Role Description (Job Purpose)
As a customer sales representative you will be offering potential customers subscriptions whose free trial has expired already. You will be knowledgeable in regard to the different array of services in order to understand the customer’s needs and align proper services to them.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Negotiate and persuade the client in each call, providing the information of our services to convert contacts into positive sales.
- Work with the established goals so that during the hours of marking the results are achieved and adhere to what is requested by our client.
- Know and practice sales techniques to perfect the calls when we offer our services and close more sales.
- Build a rapport with potential customers to improve the possibility of a sale in the future
- Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits of the company.
- Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing.
What we offer:
- Free transportation within the city skirts
- Discount programs for all our Allies
- Referral Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Growth & Promotion opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free health care on site
- Free mental health care
- Minimum of 3 months of verifiable sales experience
- 18+ years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Competency in Microsoft applications
- 90 % English proficiency
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Committed & responsible
- Negotiation Skills
- Assertive communication
- Ability to work under pressure