This is an online marketplace that empowers hotels and partners to maximize distribution while helping travelers find more choices and the best rates, with more than a million properties worldwide and travel-related websites, the company truly demystifying the hotel booking process for both consumers and hotels.
Role Description (Job Purpose)
As a sales representative you will be able to interact with our clients to offer them the best accommodations, determine best travel options based on their needs and provide general information about travel services. The sales representative helps and guides customers through the best options in regards hotel reservations within United States and Canada. As a Travel advisor you will be able to recommend and sell to our customers the best hotels and places where a person can lodge based on their budgets and needs.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Listen and guide the conversation to proactively solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances.
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation.
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change.
- Be responsive to client's needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up.
- Provide outstanding services including reconfirming itinerary details 24-48 hours, which may include but is not limited; hotel room confirmation and upgrade request, confirmation, status monitoring of the reservation, amenities etc.
- Being able to handle different personality traits from different types of customers always maintaining amiability and respect.
- Conduct daily heavy prospecting of new clients.
What we offer? Working Conditions
- Free transportation within the city skirts
- Discount programs for all our Allies
- Referral Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Growth & Promotion opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free health care on site
- Free mental health care
Qualifications - Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent
- Strong written/verbal communication experience
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Basic computer skills
- 80 % English proficiency
- 6 months or 1+ years of contact center experience
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail.
- Committed & responsible.
- Negotiation Skills
- Assertive communication
- Ability to work under pressure.