Our mission is to deliver amazing customer experiences with networking, cloud and security solutions the customer care specialist is an entry level position that involves providing general written and verbal customer support for both internal and external customers with single contact resolution.
- Address internal and external customer’s basic questions such as billing inquires, order status, and validate services and dependencies of order requests
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as order entry, customer care, account team, billing and provisioning to provide best customer experience
- Utilize current systems to properly authenticate customer
- Solve complex customer issues by using provided systems and resources
- Provide technical support and navigation assistance of the customer portal
- Provide best in class customer experience utilizing strong written and verbal communication skills focused on resolving the customer’s concern at 1st point of contact
- Identify and document root cause of customer’s issue using active listening and strategic questions.
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent
- 1+ years of contact center experience
- Strong computer skills with MS Office experience and the ability to navigate multiple systems at once
- Strong written/verbal communication experience
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Flexible shifts
- Growth and promotion opportunities
- Free health care on site
- Free mental care
- Great working environment.